Favorite Makeup Moments


The last few weeks have seen me debating whether or not to share a 2015 recap. It's not that I didn't want to, I just didn't know how I wanted to. Looking through older blog posts left me feeling like there was no better way to recap the year than with a look back at my favorite makeup moments!

1 This simple everyday look from January reminds me how much I love MAC's Pink Plaid lipstick!
2 My birthday look in February! I'll be needing to revisit that orange eye look in 2016..
3 In April I learned that Kat Von D's Coven lipstick wasn't as great as I thought it would be, but it looks beautiful in photos.
4 Kiki sent me Colourpop's Nillionaire in June. I have never received so many compliments on an eyeshadow!
5 One of my favorite Makeup Mixups was in November. This prompt really pushed my creativity!
6 December left me falling in love with Colourpop's Liquid Lipstick in Beeper (thanks again, Kiki!!).


Can't forget when I discovered Esqido lashes, or that time when I used DipBROW Pomade as my lipstick. It was a lot of fun to look back on all the makeup looks I'd created this past year. Hopefully 2016 will bring many more creative makeup concoctions my way. Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year!
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , ,