i like my hair messy & my makeup neat


Hello World! Today I thought I would share a FOTD, which I haven't done in quite some time! I've acquired lots of great new makeup goodies from over the holidays, most of which I've used in this makeup look. 





PRODUCTS USED

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Habit
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Illusion
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Rewind
The Body Shop Eyeshadow Single in Brownie & Clyde
Heng Fang Liquid Eyeliner
Buxom Mascara Bar in Show-Off Black

FACE
Glossier Priming Moisturizer
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in Light
Wet 'n Wild Coloricon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
MAC Blush in Prism
MAC Blush in Harmony
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Anastasia Brow-Wiz in Taupe
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

LIPS
Glossier Balm Dotcom
NYX Lipliner in Mauve
MAC Matte Lipstick in Pink Plaid
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: