Foodness | Oatmeal, Fruit Snacking & Black Bean Noodles?!

Hello World and welcome to my second "foodness" post, where I am logging all of my macrobiotic meals from Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week. If you're unfamiliar as to why I'm doing this, you can read my Wellness for Christmas challenge post. And, if you're not sure what macrobiotics is, just click here
BREAKFAST
This morning I was actually hungry enough to eat breakfast! As I've said in several previous posts, I am a total breakfast skipper. I chose oats, almond milk and a banana, topped with brown sugar and cinnamon. Delicious! After my workout, I was still hungry and snacked on an apple.

LUNCH
Lunch today was leftovers from last night; General Tso's Not-Chicken! Tofu and rice in a delicious sauté. It's not as beautiful as it was at dinner last night! About an hour after finishing my lunch I was hungry again and grabbed a banana and some coffee.

DINNER
Tonight I wanted to try something totally different. I bought some black bean noodles at the market the other day, because.... Why not? I then paired it with a homemade macrobiotic avocado sauce, pureed garlic, green onion, parsley, basil all thinned out with veggie stock. It was OK, but not my favorite dish. I'll stick to what I know tomorrow. Once I've posted this I'll be heading to the kitchen for a "midnight" snack of apple and peanut butter! Wahoo!
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , ,