70's Inspired Thanksgiving FOTD

Hello World and Happy-Day-After Thanksgiving (to my USA friends!)! I hope you enjoyed your holiday and if you do not celebrate, I hope you are having a lovely start to the weekend! Spencer and I ate a true-American Thanksgiving dinner at his Mom's house and then spent the evening visiting with my Mom and Lola (the cat!). As mentioned here, I haven't posted a FOTD in a while and thought sharing my Thanksgiving makeup was a good way to jump back into it. 
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my "That 70's Show" hat #selfie from the other day. I went for a pre-Black-Friday shop with one of my best friends, Sarah, and in Forever 21 we picked out new hats for the winter. I knew I'd want it to be part of my holiday outfit, and this is what started my inspiration for a total 70's look! I wore my floral tee, a slim black cardigan, my nude "kitten" heels, black cigarette pants and topped it all off with my favorite black leather jacket! For my hair I worked in soft waves and the makeup was on the lighter side for a natural look.
Natural, earthy makeup with a hint of shimmer is how I would sum up the 70's. Of course I wasn't personally around to determine this, but I've researched the decade before and have always been a fan of the bohemian-vibes. I placed a matte taupe eyeshadow in the crease, and blended it with a pale shimmery pink on the lid. I added definition to the outer corners of my eyes with a matte medium brown eyeshadow and lined my eyes ever so slightly with liquid liner and a cat flick. I lined my lips with a lipliner shade very similar to my natural lip color, and topped it off with a shimmery nude lipstick. I'm so in love.



Shoutout to the dumpster photo-bombing my #selfie. 

PRODUCTS USED:
FACE
LUSH Celestial Facial Moisturizer
LUSH Enchanted Eye Cream
Too Faced Hangoverx Replenishing Face Primer
NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in shade Terre Neuve
MAC Powder Blush in shade Prism
MAC Powder Blush in shade Harmony
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in shade Diffused Light
Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette
Too Faced Eyeshadow in Cocoa Star
Catrice Liquid Liner in Dating Joe Black
Buxom Mascara Bar Wand Style in Full & Fabulous

LIPS
NYX Lipliner in shade Natural
NYX Lipstick in shade Summer Love

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva




Labels: , , ,