Favorite Autumn Lip Combinations | 2014

Hello World and welcome to my photo-heavy autumn lip post! I thought I could share my favorite lip liner/lipstick combinations from this fall season. Enjoy! 
 I have used only three lip liners in these five looks. All of which are from NYX, I've written a full review and given swatches a while back. The three I have chosen are Natural, Prune and Expresso.
For this look I lined and filled my lips using NYX's lip liner in Natural. I then focused NYX's soft matte lip cream in Tokyo in the center of my lips. To finish, I blended lightly toward the outer line of my lips, without actually covering up the Natural liner. This left a faint ombre, helping my lips look fuller. I actually LOVE this combination. It's perfect for fall, without being over-the-top. 
Another favorite natural autumn lip! I first lined and filled my lips with NYX's lip liner in Natural. I then popped Too Faced's Pink Chocolate La Lip Creme on top. Quick & natural!
The last combination using NYX's lip liner in natural is a little darker, but still everyday-makeup friendly. After lining and fulling my lips with Natural, I placed Maybelline's Colorsensational lipstick in Rum Riche over the top.
Here is where the combinations start to scream autumn. For those not daring to go bold, the train may stop here. For this look I lined and filled my lips with NYX's lip liner in Prune. I then covered  my lips with L'Oreal's Color Riche lipstick in Liya's Nude from Collection Privee. 
Now this is a bold autumn lip! In person, this can look quite vampy. I've actually featured this lipstick in a FOTD, here. If you compare that lip with this lip combination, you'll see how much NYX's  lip liner in Expresso changes the outcome! After lining and filling my lips with Expresso I finished the look with Wet 'n Wild's lipstick in Cherry Bomb. I absolutely can't get enough of this. 

I hope you enjoyed my little lip combination post. What are your favorite lipsticks and lip combinations for this autumn season?
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , ,