New Favorite Natural Lipstick and Job Interview FOTD

Hello World! Today I wanted to share my makeup for a job interview I just went on. I will not tell you the company now (any guesses?), but if I get the job, you bet you'll hear about it more! I also wanted to talk about my new favorite natural, everyday lipstick.
I recently acquired this lipstick from my girl K over at Glambunctious. The color is similar to that of my (up until now) favorite lipstick from L'Oreal, "Fairest Nude". If you've watched some of my makeup tutorials or checked out some of my previous FOTD posts, you'll know I've used "Fairest Nude" in quite a few of my looks. It's a great natural lip color for my skin tone. But it smells. It's a strange smell, that isn't enough to stop me from buying their lipsticks, but it's not my favorite scent either. 

This new lipstick from K is the Too Faced La Creme Lip Creme, and MAN is it creamy. And guess what, it doesn't smell! I have here the shade "Nude Beach", which I think is a delightful name, haha! You can find a swatch, here. The formula is out of this world for me. My lips are not nearly as dried out as a lot of other lip products leave them. If you can, get your hands on a Too Faced lip creme, like, NOW!
As for my job interview makeup, I wanted to keep it smokey but still day-time appropriate. I used one of my favorite MAC eyeshadows, Brown Script, which kind of matches my hair color now that I look at it...

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer
Benefit Porefessional Primer
it Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in shade Fair
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in shade Chantilly
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
e.l.f. Blush in shade Tickled Pink
NARS Highlight in shade Albatross
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
MAC Eyeshadow in shade Soft Brown
MAC Matte2 Eyeshadow in shade Brown Script
Too Faced Eyeshadow in shade Spotlight
Too Faced Eyeshadow in shade Chinchilla
Catrice Liquid Liner in shade Dating Joe Black
Benefit They're Real Mascara

LIPS
Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Balm
Too Faced La Creme de La Creme Lip Creme in shade Nude Beach
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: ,