GLAMBUNCTIOUS Mail Time Vlog!

Hello World! Welcome to a very special mail-time post. My good blogging friend, Kristen from Glambunctious so graciously offered to send me a few "pre-loved" makeup items that she had collected. I said yes, although I had no idea just what amazing things she would send me. 


If you cannot see the video above, click here to view it on my Youtube channel!

I could not (and still can not) got over how generous of an offering this was. I am so grateful that she shared such amazing beauty products with me. The whole package was so thoughtful and carefully put together. Kristen knows I'm not the crying type, but believe me them tears were up there on deck. This was certainly one of the most amazing gestures someone has ever made for me and I can't THANK YOU enough.
Below I've included some pictures of the things I received. Make sure you stop by Kristen's blog, Glambunctious, before you call it quits today on the internet. She has so much information packed into that blog, presented in the most delightful and amusing ways. You will NOT be sorry you stopped by!
Earrings - Bath & Body Works "Sunset Beach" Candle - Bb. "Creme de Coco" Shampoo
Maybelline "Volum'express Pumped Up" Mascara - Deborah Lippmann "Sparks Fly" Polish - RMS Beauty Oil - Elizabeth and James "Nirvana White" Fragrance
In all seriousness; thank you times one million, K! You are an amazing person (not just because of the makeup and goodies). But because you are always encouraging me with my makeup and videos. This was so thoughtful, and I couldn't believe how special some "mail" could make me feel. 
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva
-Stepanka
-Catfailure
-BBBF

Labels: ,