New In! | Face & Hair Love

Hello World! It has been a minute since I've been able to post a "New In!". This is mainly due to the fact that I have been a broke bunny and haven't had the ability to joy shop! But, last week this all changed and I'm quite excited that I can now share with you all some new goodies. 
These makeup wipes were actually purchased out of quick necessity about two weeks ago. I had run out of makeup wipes at home and was in Target for something totally unrelated to beauty. I thought I'd pick these up because I have heard such amazing praises and hype. The package I bought was the Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Towelettes which included the Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Towelettes trial size. I have only opened the Blueberry one, because I'm saving the Cucumber as my travel package! 
I'm thinking about writing a review on these now that I've had a chance to use them several times. I feel like the reviews out there are just so NOT accurate and there is a whole lot of unnecessary hype about this product. I'll use 'em, but I'm not sure if they are a repurchase!
I was unsure if I wanted to include these in my "Face & Hair" edition of New In! But, I thought I would, because they do sit on my face and they are new and I'm just too excited about them. I bought these when I went on my "shopping spree" with one of my best friends the other day. If you'd like to see my FOTD and GRWM video just click here.
This product, I am just so on-the-fence about. I bought the trial size of Benefit's Porefessional so I could see what all the fuss is about. I haven't yet had the chance to try it out, but I have tried some on the back of my hand and it feels nice. I'm not sure it's any nicer than my e.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer (which I have used in almost EVERY tutorial/video/FOTD on this blog, haha!) but we shall see! I'm SO hoping this wow's me. Please Benefit, PLEASE WOW ME.
This is my favorite purchase in the whole post (heart-shaped sunnies at a close second). This was a purchase I have been holding off on for SO LONG. I even purchased my e.l.f Makeup Mist & Set spray just so I wouldn't be tempted to purchase this too quickly. I wanted to make sure that before I spent $30 on a liquid that it was the perfect one for me. Since I have dry skin I was torn between the "All Nighter" and the "Chill Spray" that Urban Decay offers. I ended up purchasing the "All Nighter" because when I sprayed it on my face in-store, the "Chill" did not actually CHILL my face. I felt like the "All Nighter" restored just a little moisture back into my face, which is what I look for in a setting spray. Can't wait to use this more!
This purchase was a bit of a spontaneous one. I have been holding out for the Batiste Dry Shampoo but I really wanted to see how Dove's version held up. I mean, Batiste in the US is $15-$20 at the market (have not found the brand anywhere else) and Dove was $5 at Target. That's still a good difference in price, in my opinion. I've used this dry shampoo once, and it isn't horrible. It just didn't wow me. We all know I'll still be purchasing my Batiste, but it was good I tried out the Dove, too!
Lastly, I have another hair product, a hairspray! This was actually a freebie I scored while shopping for formal socks for Spencer in JC Penney. A JC Penney Salon employee came up to me to market her services. She then gave me a coupon for a free travel-sized Matrix Biolage Styling Freeze Fix. Of course I was down for that. And it just so happens that one of my classmates from beauty school was working at the salon and helped me out when I went to turn in my coupon. It was a reunion and a free product, score!
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: ,