Shopping Spree Get Ready With Me! & FOTD

Hello World and Welcome to my first ever "GRWM" (Get Ready With Me!) video! I was getting ready to go on a mini shopping spree with one of my best friends and planned to take some pictures for another FOTD post (because those are actually some of my most popular posts). Then I decided to film it, because WHY NOT? I've seen many a "GRWM" videos and have enjoyed both those where  the creater did not speak and where they did speak. I chose not to speak, because I'm doing my own thang and this just felt right for a more casual video.
This was a super easy look, which could be dressed up or down with the switch of a lip shade. I chose a gloss, because as I said I was shopping, and I didn't want to have the worry of a heavy lip smudging/fading/sticking to clothing (or my teeth) looming over my head all afternoon!

If you can't see the above video, click here to view it on my channel!

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Clean & Clear Face Moisturizer
e.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in shade N110
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in shade Chantilly
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in shade Transparent
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in shade Dollface
NARS Highlight in shade Albatross
e.l.f Makeup Mist & Set Spray

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in shade Original
MAC Eyeshadow in shade Soft Brown
MAC Matte2 Eyeshadow in shade Blanc Type
Too Faced Eyeshadow in shade Tufted Suede
Too Faced Eyeshadow in shade Chinchilla
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Almay Liquid Liner in Black

LIPS
Buxom Full On Lip Polish in shade Stephanie
I hope you guys enjoyed not just the FOTD but the GRWM video, too! Let me know how it is, and maybe I can make some more of these. It was fun to create and fun for me to watch. 
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: