Swatchgiving Day 8


Welcome to Day 8 of Swatchgiving!
Today I've got my Lola kitty to help.


Today's swatch is a wonderful Sally Hansen sparkle polish, which I absolutely adore! It's so beautiful! I have also left on my China Glaze, Mahogany Magic from yesterday's post as a base to make this polish really stand out.


The shade is Rockstar Pink, which I will totally agree with. It's this lovely pink that has some gold, blue, and red/maroon flecks added in. Really eyecatching!


And here is the swatch! It's really a great sparkle polish and I'm sad that I can't leave it on for longer, hah! Alas, Swatchgiving must go on!

I have applied mango oil to my cuticles to combat the acetone abuse.
Make sure you check out the previous days of Swatchgiving;
day one.    day two.    day three.    day four.
day five.    day six.    day seven.
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , , , , ,