Swatchgiving Day 7


Welcome to Day 7 of Swatchgiving!


Today I'm swatching another China Glaze polish. Unfortunatly, the camera does not show how lovely of a "milk-chocolatey" brown that this shade is.
I really love this color for fall, and chose it as my "favorite polish" in my I <3 Fall Tag. Click here if you'd like to see more!


The shade is called Mahogany Magic, which I wouldn't argue with. It's such a luscious (LOVE that word) milk chocolate brown, and again, it's not coming through as true as I'd like it to in the photos.


And here is the swatch, as close to "Mahogany" as I could make it! I feel like there is a tinge of green in this picture, but please take my word for it, this polish is chocolate and lovely.

And as always I have applied a mango oil to my cuticles to prevent them from drying out.
Make sure you check out the previous days of Swatchgiving;
day one.  day two.  day three.
day four.   day five.   day six.
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , , , ,