Swatchgiving Day 18


Aloha! Welcome to Day 18 of Swatchgiving!


Today I am swatching this bright polish from China Glaze.


The shade is SHOCKING PINK... and rightfully so! This is such a great color which reminds me of the tropics.  Nothing wrong with a little summery flare in my fall, right?


I really love this pink and it was very popular when I brought it to the salon the few times I did. I am not a fan of letting the season dictate the color polish I choose, so I am perfectly OK with how bright this is given the time of year.


And here is a bonus swatch! I am so in love with this polish, ahhhhh!

Make sure you check out the previous days of Swatchgiving;
day one. day two. day three. day four. day five. day six.
day seven. day eight. day nine. day ten. day eleven. day twelve.
day thirteen. day fourteen. day fifteen. day sixteen. day seventeen.
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , , , ,