Swatchgiving Day 18


Aloha! Welcome to Day 18 of Swatchgiving!


Today I am swatching this bright polish from China Glaze.


The shade is SHOCKING PINK... and rightfully so! This is such a great color which reminds me of the tropics.  Nothing wrong with a little summery flare in my fall, right?


I really love this pink and it was very popular when I brought it to the salon the few times I did. I am not a fan of letting the season dictate the color polish I choose, so I am perfectly OK with how bright this is given the time of year.


And here is a bonus swatch! I am so in love with this polish, ahhhhh!

Make sure you check out the previous days of Swatchgiving;
day oneday twoday threeday fourday fiveday six.
day sevenday eightday nineday tenday elevenday twelve.
day thirteenday fourteenday fifteenday sixteen. day seventeen.
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , , , ,