Swatchgiving Day 17


Welcome to Day 17 of Swatchgiving!


Today I am swatching this outstandingly beautiful blue sparkle polish from OPI's Liquid Sand line. I saw this in the store and thought, THAT NEEDS TO BE MINE! It's so beautiful! OBSESSED.


The shade is Get Your Number, and if you were wearing this polish, I would want your number! It's so beautiful. Have I mentioned it's beautiful? Hah.


I have layered this on top of Day 16's Swatch which was a deep denim-blue also from OPI in the shade I saw... U saw... We saw... Warsaw. This sparkle polish would be too thin on it's own!
There is also no top coat, so you can keep the "liquid sand" effect. If I wanted to, I could have added a top coat to keep the polish shiny.

Make sure you check out the previous days of Swatchgiving;
day one. day two. day three. day four. day five. day six.
day seven. day eight. day nine. day ten. day eleven. day twelve.
day thirteen. day fourteen. day fifteen. day sixteen.
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , , , ,