Lana Del Rey #lookalike | Makeup Tutorial TAG


If you've never heard of the #lookalike tag, I'll let you in on the details. Think back to any and all celebrities or public figures someone has said you resemble. I've heard for me; Adele, Lana Del Rey, Kristen Stewart and Kat Dennings. The goal for this makeup tag is to choose one of your doppelgängers and create a makeup look as if you were them. Ya'll know I had to choose mah girl Lana Del Rey, even if I do look a little more like Adele....

For this look I searched for a period in Lana's career where her hair looked most like mine currently does. This resulted in pictures from her Paradise album, a personal favorite! I then chose to work from her makeup from the Blue Jeans music video, which was very simple and allowed me to focus more on recreating her facial features rather than her makeup look. 


If you're having trouble viewing the above video, click here to view it on my Youtube channel!

PRODUCTS USED

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Frisk
Morphe Brushes Eyeshadow in Bridesmaid
MAC Matte2 Eyeshadow in Blanc Type
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe
Catrice Liquid Liner in Dating Joe Black
Benefit They're Real! Mascara

FACE
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Terre Neuve
Maybelline FITme! Shine Free Foundation Stick in Porcelain 110
Morphe Brushes Pressed Powder Palette; Lightest brown contour and white powders.

LIPS
NYX Lipliner Pencil in Mauve

I TAG Kristen/Glambunctious, Sophie Jenner and anyone else willing to give this a try!
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: