Favorite Blobla Stories


Even when you're "never on Facebook" (as I am), it's hard to miss something that's trending. Over the last couple of weeks I've been seeing my friend post their Blobla stories. I scrolled right past the first seven or so before finally clicking the link to create my own; 

This is Stephanie. 
Stephanie doesn't remove her eyebrows and drawn them back on, because she doesn't want to be ridiculous. 
Stephanie is smart. 
Be like Stephanie.

I had a good chuckle and hit the "try again" button below the picture to auto-generate another silly story about myself. Maybe I'm just easily amused, but this kept me entertained for at least 30 minutes. Here are some of my favorites;

This is Stephanie.
Stephanie can go out for a meal without posting a picture of her food.
Stephanie knows nobody cares what she has has to eat.
Stephanie is smart.
Be like Stephanie.

The funny thing about this one, is I really fight the temptation to photograph almost EVERY one of my meals...

This is Stephanie.
Stephanie does not play Candy Crush.
Stephanie has her own life.
Stephanie is smart.
Be like Stephanie.

This is Stephanie.
Stephanie has a date at 5PM.
Stephanie is there are 4:55PM.
Stephanie doesn't want her friends to wait. 
Stephanie is smart.
Be like Stephanie.

TRUTH. I hate being late or making people wait. Alternatively, I equally hate waiting on people...


I laughed so hard at this one. What does this even mean? Are there people that do this?

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: