Bold Brows | The Makeup Mixup


Well, this week's makeup mixup was a bit of a challenge. I may be one of the only people in the universe not loving the "bold brow" trend. I'm honestly not a fan of bushy eyebrows (on most faces). I for one, have a face that does not pair well with thicker brows. For this week's prompt, I created small brush strokes to resemble individual hairs in and around my existing brow. For this I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe. To keep my brows looking extra "full" I skipped (my favorite step) the brow gel, truly a challenge.

The rest of the face I left very natural. I think one of the most beautiful ways to wear a fuller brow is to pair it with minimal makeup. I started by applying my sheerest base of Glossier's Perfecting Skin Tint in Light. I lightly contoured with my Sephora Blush in Tranquil, and highlighted with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light. After sweeping L'Oreal's 24hr Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte onto my eyelids, I applied a heavy coat of my favorite L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara in Black. I finished the look by dabbing MAC Pink Plaid Matte Lipstick onto my lips with my ring finger. This added color to my lips without it looking heavy. 
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva


Labels: