Simple & Delicious Homemade Cookie Butter | Video Tutorial


Several months ago I found this post from A Beautiful Mess, and knew I wanted in on the action. I read through the recipe and added it to one of my Pinterest boards, eagerly awaiting my opportunity for the DIY to arise. Now, no longer innocent to the homemade cookie butter charms, I wanted to share this magic with the world!

RECIPE FROM A BEAUTIFUL MESS
2 cups cookie crumbs
1/2 stick butter (melted)
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup evaporated milk
water as needed

MY MATERIALS LIST
4 mini mason jars (found here)
Chalkboard tape (found here)
Chalk Pencils (similar here)

Be prepared for some serious deliciousness! If you can't view the above video, click here to view it on my YouTube channel!


Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: