Purple Haze with Morphe Eyeshadows


It has been a minute since I last posted a #fotd! Getting back into it with this smokey everyday eye look created with almost solely Morphe eyeshadows. I really wanted to step away from the liquid liner, if only for one post, so I went for my other go-to technique of a "smoked out" eye. My color palette for this look featured purples and grays, which greatly flatter green eyes. I kept my face and lips natural as to not overpower the darker colors on the lids.

PRODUCTS USED

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
Eyeshadow #2 from the Lorac Tease Me Truffles Plum Eye Shadow Palette
Morphe Brushes Eyeshadow in Pink Silk
Morphe Brushes Eyeshadow in Midnight Kiss
Morphe Brushes Eyeshadow in Velveteen
Morphe Brushes Eyeshadow in Gun Powder
Morphe Brushes Eyeshadow in Dark Night
Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Mascara in Glam Black

FACE
Glossier Priming Moisturizer
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in Light
MAC Blush in Prism
MAC Blush in Harmony
NARS Albatross Highlighter
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

LIPS
NYX Lipliner in Mauve
NYX Round Lipstick in Circe
MAC Lipstick in Crème Cup

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva




Labels: