How I'm Wearing 2015 Color of The Year!


Hello World! I'm sure you've seen a post or ten about 2015's color of the year. If you haven't, I'll bring you up to speed; the color is Marsala! It is a rich brown-cranberry-red, which can be worn in many fun ways. I thought I'd share some of the products I've got in my collection that really highlight the color of the year!

LIPS
Although the pictures don't show it, the above lip products are certainly all near a shade of Marsala. My top pick is Maybelline's Colorsensational lipstick in Rum Riche, followed by Too Faced's lipstick in Pink Chocolate. Another Too Faced lipstick, Loganberry, is not a true Marsala color although it is close and plays well with the others. I've also added my Deep Red NYX lipliner into the mix, as it's very close to a dark Marsala and would be great under any of the lipsticks mentioned above.

EYES
My Makeup Revolution palette is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. The rosy pink and copper eyeshadows make this palette the perfect pair with Marsala. 

NAILS
I won't go into specifics with nail polishes because these seem to come in every color with the slightest variations. I'll be reaching for some red-browns and cool cranberry shades, if you're interested!

What are your go-to Marsala 2015 Color of The Year products?
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , ,