BEAUTY WEEK?


Hello World and welcome to a fun and exciting introduction to something I am calling Beauty Week! Starting this upcoming Monday January 19th through January 23rd I will be sharing my makeup collection and storage as well as my everyday makeup and skin care routines! I will also be bringing my beauty week to Instagram. I'd love for anyone reading to join in! Each day will have a theme, corresponding with my blog post and video of that day. The idea is to take a picture of your favorite product falling under that daily theme and share it with the hashtag #stephanieblogsbeautyweek on Instagram. I hope to share and learn about all our favorite beauty products!

This idea started when I decided I wanted to share my newly-organized makeup collection. I know that if I were to share it, I'd have to do it right! The award for my favorite structured makeup collection tour goes to Zoella; who put up separate videos for each drawer of her vanity, giving viewers the ability to click and watch whatever they wished. I thought this was very unique and much more interactive and entertaining to watch than many other makeup collection videos I have seen. Knowing I wanted to follow a similar structure, I began brainstorming for ways I could make this happen. 

I then recalled Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Shark Week; it is an event held by a popular TV station on week each year, dedicating their program lineup to sharks. Well, I can't dedicate my blog to sharks, but I can dedicate it to my makeup collection! For those of you who are playing along on Instagram the lineup is as follows;

* EDIT 
MONDAY JANUARY 19th - EYES*
TUESDAY JANUARY 20th - FACE*
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 21st - LIPS*
THURSDAY JANUARY 22nd - EVERYDAY MAKEUP
FRIDAY JANUARY 23rd - SKIN CARE

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: ,