BLOGMAS 2014 #6 | Forgetting Tickets & Casting Crowns Thrive Concert!


Hello World and welcome to day 6 of BLOGMAS, which is actually being posted at 12:39AM (00:39 if you're on euro-time!) of day 7! Tonight Spencer and I went to the Casting Crowns Thrive Concert Tour where three popular "contemporary christian" bands played. Spencer is a much bigger fan than I am, and was the main reason we went to the concert. I did, however, enjoy myself a lot more than I thought I would. There was some serious talent and joy in these artists and I admire that greatly.

It is pretty late, we've just returned home; cold from the rain (I just want to cover myself in blankets, please!), and tired, so I'm going to make this installment of Blogmas pretty short. I think tomorrow morning I will go back in and edit, but I just wanted to share some pictures from our wonderful night. I did take many more photos but these sum up the evening.

The night began on a hectic note; we drove out to the concert center, and just before we take the exit Spencer tells me he doesn't have the tickets. Luckily we had originally left home with plenty of time to spare, drove back to our apartment to get the tickets and made it back in time for the start of the concert. It was a very thought-provoking, eye-opening event, and I'm so thankful I attended.











Hope you are having a great weekend so far!
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , ,