BLOGMAS 2014 #5 | Busy Days, Christmas Treats & John Cleese


Hello World and Welcome to day five of BLOGMAS 2014! This post is going up pretty late tonight because I spent most of my day away from my camera and computer. I'm currently sitting on the couch in my Mom's living room, having recently changed into my coziest pajamas. Spencer, my Mom and I are snacking on a small plate of Christmas treats and sharing stories with each other. I think one of my favorite things about the holiday season is spending time with the ones you love, laughing and enjoying each other's company!

This evening after dinner we stopped at Target for some mild Christmas shopping. At the checkout they had an end case full of holiday marshmallows and although I'm not a big fan of them, I was drawn to a package of gingerbread marshmallows. They were the cutest little marshmallows I've ever seen and I knew I needed them. They are soft, and mildly sweet with a hint of gingerbread flavor. Surprisingly enjoyable for someone who doesn't like marshmallows all too much. 

A current read for me is John Cleese's new book, So Anyway... It's quite humorous and I can hear him speak as I read! I've been such a huge fan of John Cleese since I was introduced to Fawlty Towers. He's a witty man with an amazing sense of humor. After we start to quiet down I'll break open the book to read on a few more pages before bed. 

How did you spend your Friday night? 
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva




Labels: , , , ,