Ride or Die Beauty Picks!

Hello World! I'll give you a scenario; something has happened and you need to get out of town quickly. You don't have any time to pack. Literally, you are bringing nothing. EXCEPT some last-minute beauty grabs. You have 2 minutes to find and pack your most-favorite products.

Ok, that's totally not a logical or realistic scenario, but that's what this post is about. What products would you pick in a mad dash? Thank you Kristen at Glambunctious and Corinne at Necessary Nothings for the inspiration!
First and foremost, I'm grabbing myself a moisturizer. My skin is a dry, dry desert on it's own. I'm turning to my Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer, which has been a staple in my skincare routine for several years now. Since I'm not usually worried about foundation or concealer, I'm skipping straight to the highlighter. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light is simply magical. It adds a glow to my face without making it look like I've just left a glitter rave. Nor does it make my complexion oily-looking. Seriously, magic.
Now I'm thinking eyes. First, I'll need something to keep my oily lids under control. For that I'd grab my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original. This is my favorite eyeshadow primer under the sun. Next I'll need some eyeshadow. I think my all time FAVORITE eyeshadow palette has got to be the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette. I misplaced it for almost half a year and just found it the other day in a box of things "to sort". Man, can you tell I haven't "sorted" things yet!? I'm so happy I found my "VICE" again. Hah, pun.. Get it? No..? Ok...
Moving down to the lips. My favorite go-to lip color has got to be my NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia. I know that I'd grab this in a hurry. A certain ride or die!
Lastly, I'll need some shaping for my face! I spent marathons in Macy's, Sephora and Ulta looking for the perfect contour powder for my pale skin. Finally, while at MAC, I came up with a combination using my color theory from art school. To balance everything out I purchased two blushes; Prism (pink undertones) and Harmony (brown undertones). These would most certainly be in my 2-minute-hustle bag!

What beauty-related-favorites would you take along if you only had 2 minutes?
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , ,