Ode to Pumpkin Season!

Hello World! With the shops saying it's already Christmas-time and the weather getting chillier and chillier, undeniably the season of all things pumpkin will slowly fade into the season of all things peppermint! I can't complain, I'm a bigger fan of peppermint mocha that pumpkin spice, GASP. That does not mean, however, that I don't enjoy pumpkin spice anything and everything! Today I wanted to pay homage to a few of my pumpkin scented/flavored favorites from fall 2014.
DUNKIN DONUTS' PUMPKIN COFFEE FLAVOR
Medium iced dark roast (so glad that's back), black with extra pumpkin flavor; my favorite way to order! The flavoring changes the color of my coffee, making it richer without the added cream. I love that it's different than the Starbucks "pumpkin spice". It's not my favorite of the two but having two different pumpkin drinks is something I appreciate. Dunkin's coffee is way less expensive, and living in New England, Dunkin Donuts is accessible by less than a mile from my house in three directions... Yah, I'm covered on the Dunkin-front!
STARBUCKS PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
Nothing can beat the taste of a pumpkin spice latte. It's rich, creamy, and Starbucks! Enough said! I especially love that there isn't a sugary after-taste, like with Dunkin's pumpkin flavor. There is a multitude of spices working around in this (at least, that's what I'm tasting!!) which remind me more of a Dutch Christmas cookie. Nostalgia and pumpkin all in one COFFEE. 
BATH & BODY WORKS PUMPKIN CUPCAKE ROOM SPRAY
This was a bit of an impulse buy. I love Bath & Body Works, I love spending "too much time" in one of their stores sniffing candles and lotions and body washes until my scent receptors go numb. I was shopping with Spencer's sister one day, and we stopped for a long while in front of the room sprays. I love how concentrated they are. I picked up three scents, two of which included "pumpkin" in the name. This spray has become my favorite kitchen scent this fall. Just one spritz and it's like I've baked a whole truck-load of pumpkin cupcakes, complete with cream cheese frosting!
BATH & BODY WORKS PUMPKIN APPLE ROOM SPRAY
Scent spray number two out of three from that shopping day I mentioned earlier. It's great because it's not a pumpkin-overload, nor an apple-overload. It's a solid mix of scents that's perfect for fall. I use this primarily in rooms that don't get much scent from my candle melts or other sprays I may be using. This means even my bathrooms get a little touch of fall!

What are your favorite pumpkin items from this fall? 
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , ,