July Favorites 2014!

Hello World! I'm excited to share my first ever monthly favorites post, but also, a VIDEO! I always enjoy reading monthly favorites from my favorite bloggers and vloggers and thought it was time I give it a whirl..
If you can't see the video above, stop by my Youtube channel to view it!
BENEFIT WATTS UP HIGHLIGHT
SILVER TEXTURED-METAL HOOPS
HARD CANDY "MATTE-LY IN LOVE" TOP COAT
URBAN DECAY "ALL NIGHTER" MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY
ORGANIX NOURISHING COCONUT MILK ANTI-BREAKAGE SERUM
CATRICE "IN THE MOOD FOR NUDE" INNER EYE HIGHLIGHT & CATRICE "DATING JOE BLACK" LIQUID LINER
L'OREAL COLOUR RICHE "DOUTZEN'S NUDE" LIPSTICK
NYX ROUND "SUMMER LOVE" LIPSTICK
ST. IVES EVEN & BRIGHT FACIAL SCRUB

And that's all for this month! I hope you enjoyed July and that August has a bright and positive outlook for you! If you've stumbled upon my blog and we've never met, let me know if you have monthly favorites over on your blog! I'd love to stop by and read up!
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva


Labels: ,