What I Do When I'm Home Alone


I was scrolling through my Bloglovin' home feed, as I do every night, when I came across a lovely design-type illustration on a post from Joanna over at A Cup Of Jo. This so inspired me to think over all the odd and silly things I do when I'm home alone!

I am guilty of committing all of (but not limited to) the actions listed below;
- Working out in my Underwear.
- Singing (and on occasion dancing) ferociously to Lady Gaga's "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich". 
- Reserving time to clean, but oops, YOUTUBE!
- Binge-watching Desperate Housewives on Netflix. 
- Eating ALL of that mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer.
- Pretending I'm filming a tutorial while putting on makeup, explaining everything as I go.
- Sitting idle for several minutes at a time. Naturally this includes staring at a blank wall with my mouth open.
- Spending at least an hour playing Minion Rush on my iPhone.


Yes, that is my life. How do you spend your time when you're home alone?
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: ,