My Favorite Spring Into Summer Nail Polish

Hello World and welcome! I wanted to share with you all my favorite nail polish for this transition time between spring and summer. I love bright neon but I also love bright pastels. They are spring-y and just a shade calmer than a summer neon. 
This polish is actually one of my "cheaper" polishes. I purchased this at a local $5 and under store called Five Below. It's by the brand Fresh Paint, and is LEMONADE-SCENTED. I bought this polish for the color, and was pleasantly surprised with the smell which is so amazing and so strong. It even smells through a top coat and lasts for several days. 

I bought this a few years ago and have just enough left for this season. Throughout the year I use this polish mainly for nail art but during this season transition, it's perfect for a full-on-mani!
I think this pastel yellow is flattering for all skin tones and levels. It's great for longer nails because it really makes a statement. 

What do you think? What is your favorite nail polish for this end of spring, early summer season?

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: