FOTD Starring My Favorite Foundation


I thought I would throw up (well.... you know what I mean) a quick "face of the day" post! I spent most of the afternoon experimenting, followed of course by a drawn out selfie-session.


Honestly, the star of the show today is my MUFE HD Foundation. I did a review on this product a little while back, and I thought I'd quickly add on to that review now. I am still as in love with this product as I was back when I bought it. It photographs BEAUTIFULLY and is equally brilliant in person. And no, my friends, I am not sponsored. This stuff is just pure wonderful and there is little holding me back from screaming it from the rooftop of my apartment building.. 


PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Clean & Clear Face Moisturizer
e.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in shade N110
Mineralize Skin Finish Concealer in shade NW15 
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in shade Chantilly
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in shade Transparent
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
e.l.f Blush in shade Tickled Pink
NARS Highlight in shade Albatross
e.l.f Makeup Mist & Set Spray

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in shade Original
MAC Matte2 Eyeshadow in shade Blanc Type
MAC Matte2 Eyeshadow in shade Brown Script
MAC Eyeshadow in shade Soft Brown
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in shade Perversion
Covergirl Lash Blast 24HR Mascara in shade Black
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in shade Milk
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in shade 002 Hazel

LIPS
L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in shade 800 Fairest Nude
NYX Butter Lipstick in shade Cotton Candy
Benefit Watts Up! in shade Soft Focus

That is QUITE the product list! If you have any questions/suggestions leave me a comment! Don't forget to join the instagrammie family for daily updates!

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva 













Labels: ,