Hey everyone! I thought it would be the perfect time to share a makeup how-to for the holidays! This look is inspired from the glamour of Old Hollywood, and the classic pin-up style. It is a great look for a winter party, or an evening out!
Keep in mind that you do not have to wear a bold red lip to use this eye look. It is a classic and compliments any lip color you want to wear.
If you cannot see the video above click here
to view it on my channel!
- Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer
- Badger Lavender & Orange Organic Lip Balm
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Rewind
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Tufted Suede
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in I Do
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Soulmates
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Dope
- e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear
- Revlon Photoready Foundation in 002 Vanilla
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil Loose Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Chinchilla
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Almay Liquid Line in Black
- Covergirl Lash Blast 24hr Mascara in Black
- e.l.f. Mist & Set Spray
- Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lip Pencil in 071 Cherry Kiss
- L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in 350 British Red
I hope you enjoyed this look and please send pictures if you wore this out for the holidays!
Labels: classic, makeup, tutorials