Today I was experimenting with pinks and purples and ended up creating this lovely soft, ultra feminine look that I can see flattering anyone!
If you cannot see the video above, click here to view it on my channel.
You don't have to do such a long winged liner like I have, nor do you need any liner at all! Just some mascara and you've got a fresh and light spin off.
- Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer
- Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Milani Baked Eyeshadow
- Revlon Eyeshadow Quad
- Covergirl Eyeshadow Quad
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear
- Revlon Photoready Foundation in 002 Vanilla
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- e.l.f. Blush in Tickled Pink
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Chinchilla
- Almay Liquid Liner in Black
- Covergirl Lash Blast 24hr Mascara in Black
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set Spray
- Smashbox Lip Color in Posy Pink
- e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in Nearly Nude
Labels: feminine, girly, how to, makeup, pink, purple, tutorials, winged eye