All About Hair Care | Pro Tips!


A few weeks back I shared a post about an at-home hair mask (check out that post, here) to nourish and replenish dry/damaged hair. A little while after, I got a request on my Youtube channel to share my hair care routine. I do not have a set hair care routine, but I do use my professional knowledge to make healthy decisions while doing different things to my hair such as washing, coloring or styling it. 

I have made this video more educational, sharing my expert knowledge with you all, so you can keep your hair happy and healthy! I hope that this is helpful and that you can take away something new and useful to add to your routine.


If you cannot view the above video, click here to see it on my channel!

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you'd like me to elaborate on anything in I've shared in this video! 

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , , , ,