Wish Listed | Chill Out


With the end of November nearing, and the temperature dropping I’m starting to get that “holiday-spirit”! I have even heard my first Christmas songs of the year on the radio, crazy right? This week I’ve been wishing for everything cozy to keep me warm. What’s on your weekly wishlist?

1. Revlon Colorstay Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Honey - Ulta
2. Parisian White and Grey Snowflake Knitted Jumper - New Look
3. Ditsy Triangle Charm Necklace - asos
4. Season of Peace Candle, Holiday Collection - Yankee Candle
5. Miss KG Blossom Grey Suede Knee High Boots - asos
6. Angled Holdall - Top Shop
7. Mexicana Stripe Capped Glove - Accessorize
8. Antique Turquoise Stone Bangle - Brandy Melville
9. Ladder Side Leggings - Top Shop
10. Mossimo Ultrasoft Long Sleeve Sweater Dress - Target

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,