Hi everyone! The other day I was experimenting with my newly acquired Urban Decay Vice 2 palette and wanted to create the perfect fall makeup look. I started off with some bronze shadows and warmer shades and eventually came up with this really lovely "antique"-inspired smokey eye.
I was able to bring this look to you in the form of a beauty how-to;
If you can't see the above video click here
to view it on my channel!
This look and color scheme works well with all eye colors, making this the perfect go-to makeup for a beautiful fall evening!
- Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint
- Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Benefit's Hoola Bronzer
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette Shades; Habit, Toxic, Ambush, Radar and Dope
- Too Face Romantic Eye Palette Eyeshadow Shade Ever After
- Revlon Photoready Foundation Shade 002, Vanilla
- Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil Shade 002, Hazel
- Benefit Erase Paste Concealer Shade 01, Fair
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer Shade Fair
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder Shade 001, Transparent
- Estee Lauder Blush All Day Natural Cheek Color Shade 03, Rose Marble
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Shade Milk
- Almay Liquid Liner Shade 221, Black
- Cover Girl 24hr Lash Blast Mascara Shade Black
- L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick Shade 800, Fairest Nude
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss Shade 004, Pink Ice
Thank you so much for reading and watching! Please don't forget to comment, like, and subscribe if you like what I'm doing!
Labels: Fall, how-to, makeup, Smokey Eye, tutorials, urban decay, vice 2, Youtube