Hey everyone! I wanted to share my "how-to" on how to achieve a brown smokey eye and a multi-tonal ombre lip!
Please comment, like and subscribe for more.
And if you recreate this look please share!
If you can't load the video, click here
to watch it on my channel!
- Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer
-Badger Lavender and Orange Organic Lip Balm
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Chinchilla
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Tufted Suede
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Rewind
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Coffee Bean
- e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Black
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 002 Vanilla
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Fair
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- e.l.f. Blush in Tickled Pink
- Almay Intense i-Color (used as lip liner) in 04 Raisin Quartz
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in 140 Fuchsia Fever
- e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in Nearly Nude
Hope you guys like the look!
Labels: brown smokey eye, eye makeup, lipstick, makeup, multi-tonal lip, ombre lip, tutorials