Wish Listed | End of October Dreamin'

Over the weekend I pondered adding a weekly segment to my blog and thought no better than a wish list! I'm always browsing online for clothing, accessories, home goods, makeup, you name it! And continually I find myself dreaming that it all just appeared for my possession. But, who isn't? So, here's to sharing our wishes, hoping one day they shall come true!

This wish list is seriously showing my love for fall.

1. Teal Zip Back Knitted Jumper Dress - New Look 
2. MALTA Leather Brogue Boots - Top Shop
3. Floral Velvet Leggings - Top Shop
4. Cranberry Sauce Candle, Thanksgiving Collection - Yankee Candle
5. Cat Ears Ring - asos
6. Leather Vintage Style Backpack - asos
7. Benefit's Dr. Feelgood - Ulta
8. Urban Decay's Smoked Eyeshadow Palette - Ulta
9. Threshold Squirrel Figural - Target

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,