Sweaters, shoes, and more shoes! | Mini Haul


This is a post related to my mini-vacation to Maine, which I wrote about in an earlier post that can be found here
We didn't do much shopping while we were up north, but when we did I of course bought a few things!
I thought it would be fun to try my hand at a haul-type video to share my purchases.
If you can't view the video on this page, click here to see it on my channel!


Black and Blue Floral Leggings - Walmart 

 Slouchy Knit Two Level Nude Sweater - Walmart

These first two items were surprises for me. In no way am I "above" shopping at Walmart, but normally I cannot find any clothes that I like there (everything else is another story). So when I saw the leggings and the sweater I was beyond shocked. The leggings fit so lovely and the sweater is a very soft knit which I'm so grateful for. Nothing worse than a cuter than cute sweater that  makes you itch!

Cream Slouchy Aztec Print Sweater - Macy's

I am currently a slouchy, over-sized sweater fiend. I love them, can't get enough of them for fall. There is nothing cozier!! I went to the mall and spent almost three hours walking around and trying on bunches of sweaters. Couldn't find a  thing! Until, the last sweater I tried on. This is just the perfect slouchy sweater. And it's really cute..!

Taupe Loafer Flats - Bass

Also while in Maine we stopped at the L.L. Bean Flagship store which is essentially a mega L.L. Bean. It is situated on Main Street in Freeport, which is also home to many a store/outlet shop. I stopped into G.H. Bass & Co. who were having a BUY ONE GET TWO sale. Normally it's a buy TWO get one, so I was all over this sale. This first pair I took with me is a taupe, loafer-esque flat with tassel embellishments in the  front.

Milk Chocolate Quilted and Faux Leather Ballet Flat - Bass

These ballet flats are so wonderful! I love them because I could pair these with at least twenty different outfits! Go neutrals!

Grey Faux Suede Penny Loafer - Bass

This last pair has to be my favorite shoe purchase. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put my foot into! The inner lining is almost like a memory foam mattress. They are also really soft!

Hope you enjoyed my mini haul!

Much Love,
-Stephanie


Labels: , ,