Everyday Makeup Routine | Fall 2013


Although I am not one to wear makeup every day, I always have my "go-to" look for when I do want to put in that little extra. The look changes through the seasons, so I thought I would share my fall 2013 full face routine with you guys in the form of a beauty how-to! Click here to see the video on my channel if it does not load on this page. All items used in the video are listed below, enjoy!



 Products used;
- Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Care
- Maybelline FITme Foundation in shade "115"
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Consealer in shade "fair"
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in shade "transparent, 001"
- Maybelline FITme Powder in shade "115"
- Benefit "Hoola" Bronzer
- Elizabeth Arden Checkcolor Blush in shade "Sunblush"
- Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette
- Too Faced Matte Eye Palette
- Revlon Colorstay "Attitude, 545" Eyeshadow Quad
- Cover Girl 24hr Lashblast Mascara
- Maybelline Color Whispers Lip Color in shade "Bare to Be Bold, 10"
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in shade "Pink Ice, 004"



Please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe/follow!
If you recreate this look please let me know, I'd love to see!

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , ,