Inspired By | Nail Art


I keep falling in love with Lana Del Rey over and over. To show my adoration I've created a nail art set inspired by her song, National Anthem. Make sure you check it out if you haven't already. Each nail is a inspired by a different lyric from the song. 


THUMB TO PINKY
Thumb; "Um, do you think you'll buy me lots of diamonds?"
Pointer; "And Baby, heaven's in your eyes."
Middle; "Everybody knows it, it's a fact. Kiss, Kiss."
Ring; "Red, white, blues in the sky,"
Pinky; The reoccuring theme of "Money is the anthem."


PINKY TO THUMB
Pinky; "Red, white, blues in the sky,"
Ring; "Take me to the Hamptons, Bugatti Veyron." -The nail is print inspired by the front of the Bugatti.
Middle; "It's a love story for the New Age," - Also inspired by Lana's Cat Eye.
Pointer; "Dark and lonely, I need somebody to hold me."
Thumb; "Hold you like a python."


Hope you felt the inspiration! Check out my post on Tumblr, too!
Are you a Lana fan?

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , ,